Thousands of years the Cetina River has been flowing persistently through the canyon, creating magical shapes in its bed. Crystal clear and pleasant for swimming, Cetina River today represents the genuine experience of the intact nature with its 180 meters high cliffs, wild rapids, basins, lakes, subterranean tunnels and a 50 meters high waterfall called Gubavica.
After instructors provide you with a life-jacket, a helmet, a long neoprene pants and jacket, the small expedition is ready for the unknown.
Picnic with homemade food and drinks is included.
The trip lasts 3 to 4 hours.
– 250 kn (34 Eur) per person
– (Including transfer from and return to Omis- Omis)
– Included: swimming vests and helmets
– Take: dry clothes and shoes (for later), sun cream, towel
– Reservations: 2 or more days before rafting
– Who can go: from 12-64 years
Important: To avoid injury it is necessary to listen to the guide.
It is forbidden to use alcohol and / or other drugs.